If you wish to check the available funds on your account, please go to your Dashboard tab. You will see a box with all your balances held in different currencies.
A part from currency and the available funds you will find more information if you scroll on the right side with your mouse:
- Required funds: This is the amount that you need to add to your balance to ensure that the pending transactions are executed.
- Outgoing: This is the amount due to be deducted from your balance today, for example, due to transactions that reached maturity.
- Incoming: This is the amount expected to be credited to your balance today in relation to transactions that reached maturity.
- Initial margin: This is the collateral (deposit) held for your hedging contracts.
- Margin call: This is additional collateral held for your hedging contracts.
- Processing: This is the amount debited from you balances for payments or trades that are still being processed.