To access your Trade Finance Dashboard, click on the ‘Trade Finance’ option in the left main menu.
At the top of the screen, you will be able to see your Credit Line and utilisation.
To the right of the Credit Line, you will find a placeholder where you will soon be able to manage and and view the status of your financial accounts.
Underneath the Credit Line, you will be able to view two tables:
This table shows all of the requests that you have submitted to the platform.
This table includes:
- Request Details - this a Reference Number for the request
- Amount - this is the invoice payment amount and invoice currency that you have requested Ebury to pay to your supplier
- Due Date - the date that the invoice payment is due to be made, and
- Status - there are four statuses applicable to each request:
a. Processing Request - This mean that we are processing your request and might be awaiting any further information which will communicated from our Operations team via email.
b. Request Approved, Processing Payment - This means that everything has been approved and that the payment to your supplier will soon be paid.
c. Payment Rejected - If, for some reason, your request has been rejected, you will be notified via email.
d. Payment made - Payment has been made to your Supplier. Once the request has been paid, you will be able to see it in the Repayments Table.
This table shows all of the Repayments to Ebury that are either due or have been made. All requests that have been marked as ‘Payment made’ in the Status on the ‘Submitted Requests’ table will be shown here.
This table includes
- The Request Details - this is a Reference Number for the request
- Original Amount - this shows the original invoice amount that we paid to your Supplier with the corresponding FX rate used as part of the Repayment Amount calculation
- Repayment Amount - this is the amount you are due to repay Ebury. It is calculated based on the Original Amount, the applicable FX rate and your credit fee
- Repayment Date - this is the date you are due to repay Ebury
- Status: there are three statuses applicable to each trade:
a. Repayment made - this indicates that you have repaid Ebury the Repayment Amount.
b. Repayment pending - this indicates that the repayment is still pending and that it is not overdue.
c. Repayment overdue - this indicates that the repayment is still pending and that it is overdue. The number of days overdue will be indicated beside the Repayment Date.