There are two different ways you can send payments on Ebury Online.
You can either send:
- Payments without converting currency
- Payments from converted currency
Payments without converting currency
To make a payment from your current balance:
- Click on ‘Payments’ on the navigation menu on the left.
2.Click on the ‘Send Payment’ button in the top-right corner.
3. Fill out the payment details of your beneficiary.
4. Once completed, click ‘Send’.
5. Your payment has now been created and will be executed on your chosen execution date. This payment will come from funds you hold on your balance.
Payments from converted currency
- Click on “New Trade”.
2. Fill in the details of the trade, and press ‘Continue’.
3. You can now add payments linked to this trade. You can send payments to an existing beneficiary by clicking on their name, or you can create a new beneficiary by clicking on the "+ Add beneficiary" button:
4. Enter the payment amount and include a payment reference. Once you have done this, click ‘Add’ and your payment will be added to the trade.
5. Once you have finished adding all the required payments to your trade, simply finish booking the trade and your payments will be created.